If you like to work with wire, February classes are for you. We've added several new design classes including this Cleopatra Ear Ring Class (Sat Feb 16) where you will learn to elevate the status of a plain piece of wire to this elegant and unique form with just a few bends and curves. You'll create spirals, coil wraps and make your own ear ring hooks. Just 2 spaces left!
Odyssey Ear Rings with these wonderful spirals is offered on Sat Feb 2. You will work to perfect your spirals and leave class with these great ear rings. (These are my favorites done in a nice sterling silver or gold filled wire – they are sooo cool and Diane says they are relatively easy to make. Click on our February Calendar to view all five of the new classes for February. Call today to sign up for your favorite.Read More
Join Our Email List!
Beads of Splendor Facebook Feed
- Learn to make jewelry you'll love wearing! http://p0.vresp.com/wiTfcA #vr4smallbiz5 days ago
- Did you miss it? Maybe not... http://p0.vresp.com/idAbAL #vr4smallbiz6 days ago
- Did you miss the Turquoise Trunk Show this Sat & Sun? If you're lucky, you may have an opportunity to shop the world's finest turquoise & cultured opals on Monday 11/17 before everything gets packed and shipped away! Come by early or call 214-824-2777.6 days ago
- 2014 Turquoise Trunk Show1 week ago
is this weekend!
Here's a visual sampling of the rarest, highest quality turquoise available only at Splendor this weekend
Sat Nov 15 + Sun Nov 16
- Turquoise Trunk Show + Grand Opening http://p0.vresp.com/7VJuZh #vr4smallbiz1 week ago