In this new Silversmithing Class, Stack of Silver Rings, we'll use a jewelers saw, texturing hammer and soldering torch to make and size a simple set of bands that can be worn nested together or with other rings.
Call today to sign up for this new class we're offering twice this month: Saturday Jan 5 or Friday Jan 25.
Other new classes include Tying The Knot Ear Rings, Bead Soup Bracelet & Metal Stamping Workshop. For more details, click on the calendar and give us a call @ 214.824.2777.
Hope to see you soon!
Join Our Email List!
Beads of Splendor Facebook Feed
- New Classes + December Schedule http://p0.vresp.com/hAyfMb #vr4smallbiz2 days ago
- Learn to make jewelry you'll love wearing! http://p0.vresp.com/wiTfcA #vr4smallbiz1 week ago
- Did you miss it? Maybe not... http://p0.vresp.com/idAbAL #vr4smallbiz1 week ago
- Did you miss the Turquoise Trunk Show this Sat & Sun? If you're lucky, you may have an opportunity to shop the world's finest turquoise & cultured opals on Monday 11/17 before everything gets packed and shipped away! Come by early or call 214-824-2777.1 week ago
- 2014 Turquoise Trunk Show2 weeks ago
is this weekend!
Here's a visual sampling of the rarest, highest quality turquoise available only at Splendor this weekend
Sat Nov 15 + Sun Nov 16