In this new Silversmithing Class, Stack of Silver Rings, we'll use a jewelers saw, texturing hammer and soldering torch to make and size a simple set of bands that can be worn nested together or with other rings.
Call today to sign up for this new class we're offering twice this month: Saturday Jan 5 or Friday Jan 25.
Other new classes include Tying The Knot Ear Rings, Bead Soup Bracelet & Metal Stamping Workshop. For more details, click on the calendar and give us a call @ 214.824.2777.
Hope to see you soon!
Join Our Email List!
Beads of Splendor Facebook Feed
- 50% Off Single Beads http://p0.vresp.com/J7e2HP #vr4smallbiz4 days ago
- Clasp my love around your neck,5 days ago
Wear my heart on your finger.
My soul will be your pendant:
I live to adorn you —
You're the precious one.
~Grey E. Livingston, "Genuine Adoration"
- Jewelry Sample SALE! http://p0.vresp.com/aB1knT #vr4smallbiz5 days ago
- May is upon us – Spring weather that nurtures new growth + creativity is not limited to our gardens but also touches our creative soul…5 days ago
Spark your creativity with a new strand of gorgeous gemstone beads, or perhaps take a jewelry making class. May class calendar is available both online + in store. It features many of our tried + true favorites as well as many new metalsmithing, soldering, + design classes. Private classes may be a better option to suit your schedule and are available several times a week starting at just $30 per hr.
- Make the perfect long summer necklace!5 days ago
"Totem Tassel" necklace class May 14, 3 - 5pm